Buying a Home
We offer a number of affordable ways to help you to home ownership and our homes are available to a wide range of people on different incomes.
Our new and resale properties are provided for sale through our sales company Grand Union Living.
Grand Union Living are currently developing more than 200 new homes per year, so may be building your next home! The website is updated regularly with the latest properties available, take a look at the current and future developments.
What you can find on our Home Sales Website
All our shared ownership properties are listed on the Grand Union Living website, on this site you can:
- View all our new up and coming developments
- View our Shared Ownership resale properties available
- Register your interest on properties to be notified when they can be applied for
- View all our Frequently Asked Questions regarding Shared Ownership
- Apply online when properties become available
- Contact the sales team directly
This is also known as part buy/part rent. This works by allowing you to buy an initial share in a brand new home, anywhere from 25% to 50%, depending on what you can afford. A subsidised rent is paid on the remaining share. You can buy more shares when you’re ready, usually until you own 100% of your property.